Tascam US-16x08 in stock!
The US-16x08 offers 16 mic and line inputs for your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps provide clean and quiet operation while delivering up to 56 dB of gain. An additional eight balanced line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring.
Built into the US-16x08 is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing. Each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes. In addition to interface mode, the US-16x08 can be used as a standalone mic preamp. Windows and Mac drivers are provided, as well as USB Class Compliant 2.0 drivers for tablets like the Apple iPad. MIDI input and output are also available on the rear panel.
Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting with the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes enough I/O for almost any music recording application.
- - High-quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) microphone pre-amps with ultra-low noise (EIN: –125 dBu)
- - Recording at up to 96kHz/24-bit
- - Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
- - 16-in/8-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- - Selectable operation mode between audio interface and standalone mic preamp
- - On-board DSP mixer for monitoring
- - Low-latency monitoring via the DSP Mixer
- - Compressor and 4-band EQ for each input channel on the DSP mixer
- - Eight XLR inputs with phantom power
- - Two TRS (balanced) inputs selectable between line and instrument level
- - Six TRS (balanced) inputs on rear panel
- - Eight TRS (balanced) analogue outputs
- - Standard headphones output
- - MIDI input/output
- - USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for iOS connection
- - DAW compatibility (ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
- - Rack-mount adapter included